Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Tier IV of the event (Ajunta pall). Misleading requirements.

Current requirements are just misleading, and it just makes me sad.
As we can see it clearly says that it requires at least 6* and IX gear to pass the even, and that equipment is even said as a RECOMMENDED, which implies that it even should be possible to pass the event by having a bit lower equipment.
I would love to see the dev team provide proof that the event is doable with the criteria that are shown there (and not old video when it was indeed possible).

For example, my team that you may find in the screenshots can not do that event, and I do not even take into account all other rants on Reddit/forums regarding that.

So my question is when it will be fixed or appropriate criteria will be written.
  • I beat it with similar gear to yours. Still have Juhani at G7 nowadays as well.

I had 10 on Carth, BSF, & HK. 7 on Juhani. 12 on Canderous.
    ZanirN7S
    Seasoned Rookie
    I've got BSF G12, almost 300 speed on borrowed mods, have had RNG where AP goes 10 turns in a row before I get a single turn, by which time only BSF is left standing. What the hell.
    ZanirN7S
    Seasoned Rookie
    Indeed. Devs recommend G9 for this tier. I've got good mods. My gear/mods aren't the problem.
  • @jsmokehaus you need to strategize. He's essentially a re-skinned Darth Maul, so familiarize yourself with his kit so you know what you need to do. He gains bonus TM whenever he kills someone, AoE daze, etc etc.