Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Train Multiple Characters / Mass Train

One thing, I think, this game is missing is the ability to train multiple characters at once. Currently, I am keeping all 20 or so characters I have max level. When I level up my character, it is quite a tedious process to go through each and every character to level it up. I, as I know others, would greatly appreciate a multi-train interface where we can easily add levels to the masses of characters we own without a whole lot of rinse & repeat forward and backward tapping.
  • It's not a bad idea, but that may land many new players in a heap of trouble. Not everyone can keep focus like you are doing.
  • Nope, that’s a you thing. And there is no benefit to it, as well, just wait until you try leveling up at level 85, 1-85 is approx 6.3 mil credits, plus associated training droids. Now, try level even five chars, one squad, at the same time, go from level 80-81 or 84-85. There’s several million just for one squad, twenty at a time, . .. you really want to bank up 15-25 million credits just to level a group at once. . . . .
  • Great point! I blame my OCD. I cannot leave those red alert indicators hanging in the wind, must...do...everything... XD

Instead of replacing the current training interface, which isn't what I was suggesting but wanted to clarify, I'm thinking of an icon on the characters page, for multi-train. It could then open a new multi-train interface leaving the old training interface intact.

I can put together a mock-up and attach to the thread if that would help. Essentially, The interface would show at the top, the training droids available. And then each character that is capable of leveling up, one per line, with a miniature form of the use training droid slider and train button.

A round of tutorials for this new feature would be appropriate as well. I think having this in place would allow more casual players the ability to stay on top of their character development a bit better.
  • Ooh! We could even add "always train" and "ignore training" checkboxes to each character.
    "always train" would automatically push the slider to the max level (just waiting for a tap of the train button). This would also force this character to the top of the multi-train interface order.
    "Ignore training" would suppress the red notifications icons for training on the selected character. It would also dim the entry in the multi-train page and force it's order to the bottom.

(i like fleshing out my ideas if you haven't picked up on that yet)
  • Looks like I overlooked the alternate training interface that's available by clicking the Train button on the characters page (bottom left) and not the train button on each individual character.

This isn't totally what I would have envisioned but it's enough of it to render my suggestion moot. Unless improvements to this existing Training interface are welcome. The only complaint I have about it is having to hit the back button after every character.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,285 PostsLatest Activity: 33 minutes ago