Forum Discussion

7 years ago

TW Constructive Feedback Thread

• Increase rewards for bottom row. It gets ignored because no one wants to waste ships so they all focus top and middle. Or make the buffs for top and middle favor defense, but rewards are always more fun.
  • The new officer tools look very helpful IMHO, although I don't know why the other officers in my guild did not deign to use them. Is there something I'm missing or is it just not apparent enough?
  • Separate in game chat rooms would be great, so discussion about raids and tw and tb can be kept coherent.
  • An element from tb where finishing one sector can give you buffs in another sector might make things more interesting.
  • A bigger feature would be to have choices or customization for ai behavior, especially on defense. E.g. set a squad to focus fire on toons with a certain tag like Attackers. Or set a toon to prioritize one ability over another any time they are both off of cooldown.
  • Very interesting mechanic that capital ships were not excluded from the one-use rule. I like it!
  • It is unclear what happens when you kill a squad leader and lose, then go to fight them again. Which one is the new leader? I know it is probably same as GW but I'm not certain what happens there, either. Would be very great for both if there was some sort of definitive indication of the current enemy squad leader.

Fellow testers, please feel free to add to the list, or offer better suggestions! If you just want to complain, make your own thread! :trollface:
    • My feedback is that I think defense needs a buff. The guild I joined in the beta was able to 100% fill our defensive team slots and ended up full clearing the enemies defenses both times, first time we had 49 participants join and not everyone even battled offensively, second time we were only 34/50. I think in order to promote more strategy, more defensive teams should be allowed. This way guilds and guildies would have to make strategic choices on where to use their teams, split 50/50 defense offence, go 100% defense, or somewhere in between. This would increase the amount of time the TW takes though so an alternative could be some sort of stat bonus to defending teams. Other than that I think this is a great mode, rewards for time investment are fair and I love that it allows as many or as few people from the guild to participate. People can join if they want but don't have to feel forced or that they are holding their guild back if they don't.
    • Why not an democratic solution ... and you have a choice every time ...

Like 3 TW models ...

The guild decide through registration of more than 25 players, which TW model they want to play ...

A: could be active GP vs active GP, and than match compare the amount of players

B: could be passive GP vs passiv GP, and than match compare the amount of players

C: still the hidden Roulette like it is now

If you give the guilds the opportunities to choose ... no one can blame CG or EA anymore ... make it transparency ... we are glad that we live in a democracy country ...