Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Vader + 3

Guys! I'm approaching a full year playing this game and I've almost got 1,500 arena wins. I feel like those 3 Vader shards for the 2,500 achievement are soooo close!!
  • "Protasm;101765" wrote:
    Guys! I'm approaching a full year playing this game and I've almost got 1,500 arena wins. I feel like those 3 Vader shards for the 2,500 achievement are soooo close!!

OMG! It worth every win!
  • "Vinniarth;986838" wrote:
    "Protasm;101765" wrote:

OMG! It worth every win!

Just wait til you hit the 2,500 mark and the next one is 10k wins for....... 5 Vader shards!!!!!
  • "Vertigo;986846" wrote:

Just wait til you hit the 2,500 mark and the next one is 10k wins for....... 5 Vader shards!!!!!!

So... 2019?
  • I finished Vader before I reached 2500 wins, so it didn't much matter lol
  • "Bistan_Lover;987137" wrote:
    Why are the achievement rewards so low? By the time you have 10k arena wins 5 Vader shards are practically useless. The same can be said of most other achievement rewards.
    The reward should be an incentive to complete the achievement. As it stands now, I'm just completing achievements at whatever pace comes naturally rather than striving to complete them faster.

This ^^
  • "DannyB;988449" wrote:
    I haven't hit 500 wins yet I don't think (relatively new player) and I need 4 shards on Vader (to 7*), the achievement rewards were made pretty redundant with shard shop & fleet shipments both having Vader.

For those who're lucking to see it there. I could farm him only once since the ships appeared. Never see him otherwise.
  • "BulYwif;988468" wrote:
    "DannyB;988449" wrote:
    I haven't hit 500 wins yet I don't think (relatively new player) and I need 4 shards on Vader (to 7*), the achievement rewards were made pretty redundant with shard shop & fleet shipments both having Vader.

For those who're lucking to see it there. I could farm him only once since the ships appeared. Never see him otherwise.

Bring him to 7* and you start seeing his shards there every day.