Forum Discussion

8 years ago

[VID] Throwback Arena: Remember QGJ/Barriss meta? :)

Enjoy the video :D

https://youtu.be/ok4w8zZJfsM
  • I remember when QGJ was a "whale" charachter... while he still retains alot of his value it was kind of cool when only a select few had him and he was unobtainable unless you got him via chromiums.

Barriss had a short window of super powers... but still she has had a lot of value for people over the past year with GW and Jedi-centric events

Great old video... the damage seems so awful by today's standards lol

Edit: I just realized this was even after protection was introduced... those characters heyday was long before that
  • "Smapty;767170" wrote:
    I remember when QGJ was a "whale" charachter... while he still retains alot of his value it was kind of cool when only a select few had him and he was unobtainable unless you got him via chromiums.

Barriss had a short window of super powers... but still she has had a lot of value for people over the past year with GW and Jedi-centric events

Great old video... the damage seems so awful by today's standards lol

Edit: I just realized this was even after protection was introduced... those characters heyday was long before that

Yea this was in the tight video between protection update and the speed/damage nerfs, so it was probably the most painful period :D
  • "Ben_kenobi;767172" wrote:
    Not gunna lie, I don't mind arena only taking a minute now after watching how long that just took. lol

Yea specially having to "auto" the last minute before time runs out lol
  • "bobbadettprime;767176" wrote:
    Nice! I remember should i buy that bariss pack!

and the "please nerf Barriss" threads!
  • I really liked the touch of the music from Benny hill show! Thanks for the video and laugh.

QGJ is still useful today. A good dispeller option for ft2/low spenders. Also quick, assits, and does a decent amount of damage. Barris... not so much. I am happy I never really farm her.
  • "JoseIrimia;767233" wrote:
    I really liked the touch of the music from Benny hill show! Thanks for the video and laugh.

QGJ is still useful today. A good dispeller option for ft2/low spenders. Also quick, assits, and does a decent amount of damage. Barris... not so much. I am happy I never really farm her.

Haha yeah the music works really well. Actually QGJ assist heal is really good