Forum Discussion

9 years ago

We want the Ewok Event

Dear EA,

The Droid was two times this Year. Please give us a second Chance for the Ewok
Event.
  • "QuentinOllah38;492532" wrote:
    Supposedly Wicket, Logray the medicine man, Paploo and ams Ewok Warrior will all be playable characters eventually

Logray is already hanging around in a few cantina battles. Not that that means much, because there are also versions of Luke and Rey with light sabers that have been there for a while and they still aren't available.
  • Anyone can say anything. However, I am only volunteer fan of the game. I have paid money for crystals TO CG because I love this game. They do not pay me anything. :) Maybe I should apply haha.
  • Ewok event - yes please! we need more ways of getting Ewok scout shards.

And a new ewok character would also be nice - Logray or Wicket so we can go properly full ewok!
  • I am not an employee of CG, EA, Disney, or any other related party. I work in entirely unrelated fields.
  • "Timitock;492699" wrote:
    "ShaolinPunk;492694" wrote:
    I am not an employee of CG, EA, Disney, or any other related party. I work in entirely unrelated fields.

Mods are not employees, they are unpaid volunteers. So I am still confused, but you seem to now be claiming to have no affiliation. Your "volunteer" self-tag is what is confusing.

Sorry OP for going off topic.

He's a mod, that's it. Mods don't get paid for being mods.
  • Ewok's (the name) was never actually used in the script! It wasn't until the credits of Return of the Jedi that they actually disclosed what the perfect species was. No wonder the Empire made a Death Star right there, they were gonna blow 'em up as soon as construction was complete!

"How wood."