Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Webstore signup

I am finally getting around to joining the webstore for the free stuff. when I tired to signup for it, however, I was greeted with this. I used the email linked to my account, received the code, and entered it. I tried this three times, but It did this every time. Does anyone know why this is happening?
  • With the free shard pack incoming, this is getting kinda important. To me at least
  • I have a similar problem. I retourned after a month to the game and now I can't send a code to my mail because I can't click the send button. Seems, that there are some problems with the shop.
  • Found the problem, but can't solve it, because my registered mail-adress use a "-" in the domain. @CG_SBCrumb what can I do?

jasq0101
    Rising Newcomer
    The issue with the „-„ is known and according to Support they are working on a solution.
  • I am having the same problem. No special characters in my email address. I've searched and tried all previous solutions - changing my EA password, trying different browsers, no joy on all attempts. Would love to hear some other things to try on my end...
  • Can we please get the bug fixed for the - already? It worked before and now for 2 months it doesn't...