Forum Discussion

11 months ago

WTF CG?! Why do you mess up the bonus drops?

Why are you guys changing the timing of the bonus drop event, even if it just started for some players? Some of my guild mates cheered for all the shards, they just got, investing all the refreshes for today, while my day hadn't refreshed. So they effectively get 4 days of bonus drops, while my ass is stuck with just 3 days? Just because their days refresh 3 hours before mine?! I think, this isn't fair at all!!!
  • Be happy for your guild mates / others who got a head start and be happy you have more time to prepare.
    winterwolves
    Seasoned Traveler
    There was no time to hoard or notice of these drops. That update dropped at about 8am on the 19th where I live, so 8 hours already lost, no notice to hoard, and I usually would have done all my dailies and crystal refreshes at that point. I was lucky and had not so I at least got that.

Even with getting those drops, I really just used energy that I would have been hoarding up for it if I knew about it anyway. People who it didn't get started for before it moved still have the bonus of an extra day hoarding.

No one really got anything extra, and by moving it they made it more fair for all.
  • The point is, that by how it all went, the people who had an earlier refresh of their day have effectively one more day of the bonus drop event. So one more day to spend their refreshes on shards + getting the normal energy recovery. I used the day to hoard, so got it maxed to 1000 per energy, but still, while my guild mates with an earlier refresh of the day got something between 100 and 150 shards per toon, I just got 50-70. So don't tell me, there is no difference, because there is, even if it is just the normal energy recovery