Forum Discussion

eb781df2e53b2660
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Looking for a guild to retire

good morning,

i am a daily player since 2017, but my current guild needs me to be GunGun ready, but i am working on my own pace (currently GL Leia), next will be Leviathan ship, i feel that i will be dragging them behind, so i decided to leave.

i'm just looking for a guild that needs my power but let me do my thing without breathing down my neck

i will still participate in all guild events, i auto on all fights. here are my stats

Ally-Code: 965-781-188

Galactic Power: 9,611,367
Character/Ship GP: 5,685,394/3,925,973
Player Level:85
8 GLs
REVA ready
Time-zone: Ontario

thank you and may the force be with you

folsom603
    Seasoned Novice

We will gladly take you in, we just had one leave today do to RL issues.

Execute Order 141

We are a USA/UK 384.GP based guild going to be looking for 1 spot to fill, If you are interested in joining you must have at least 6+GP But certain considerations can be made for lower GP depending on what your roster looks like. We as a collective base are a fun and knowledgeable group that are TB focused, Look by now everyone in this gaming world should know what it takes to succeed, either money or your doing this in a F2P way. So… TB, Discord are mandatory and we require at least a minimum of 450 raid tickets daily that is not to much to ask. But TW is play at will ( But Preferred )and if you sign up you play. We don’t ask for guild farming, in return we ask for FULL participation in guild events in every phase. What we offer….

DSHoth - Max LSHoth - Max
    DSGeo - 31*/36 Wat Shards LSGeo - 11*
    Rote - 23*

We are running the Naboo raid and Rote. If you are interested! Please either DM me or you can join our discord server and have a chat with myself ( Rathius ) or our other Officers/Leader. Below is 2 links: 

First is our Guild on swgoh.gg so you can look at our numbers. 

https://swgoh.gg/g/BBYPIUuvRYarba2SUMlCLA/

Second is our discord server link.

https://discord.gg/6V2DVzhvQw

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

Our guild would love to have you. We are currently running the Naboo Raid and RotE. We are farming Reva shards, so would love to have another player that is Reva ready. We are a laid back guild who likes to play in all events. If you are interested, please contact Sithdork. Ally code 496432659.

• Greyjediknights would love to have you. Relaxed but dedicated day one players with new blood needed that doesn't need coaching.