Forum Discussion

5 years ago

3v3 Heavy Defense Suggestions

I not sure of my options for a max defense, but I’d like to put up everything I have. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I’m not a tactical genius.

https://swgoh.gg/p/317661913/
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-2105095" wrote:
    My advice would be don't.

Same advice from me. That strategy has zero chance of winning, unless the opponent doesn't attack at all. It will only make your opponent's game experience less enjoyable, they will still win but will have less fun while playing, because it will be more difficult for them to achieve feats.
  • and achieve Kyber. The reason most people save their best teams for offense is in-case their opponent does what you say. Good players don't do what you are saying. They place teams good enough that take banners and save their best teams to stop people doing what you wrote.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2105118" wrote:
    and achieve Kyber. The reason most people save their best teams for offense is in-case their opponent does what you say. Good players don't do what you are saying. They place teams good enough that take banners and save their best teams to stop people doing what you wrote.

Dropping science

• when you say "put up everything you have," does that mean you don't want to save any teams for offense?
  • "Kookermader;c-2105077" wrote:
    when you say "put up everything you have," does that mean you don't want to save any teams for offense?

Pretty much. I want to see what I can do with as much left over offense.