Forum Discussion

3 years ago

510 DOTS placed

HI there, I can't provide a screen shot, because the game is not on this computer, with the Galatic Challenge normal level, there is a mid boss of Traya, Nhliis, sion tropper, talon etc.

My different teams made up of chars that have at least 3 relic levels higher than the cpu, im able to place 510 DOT on traya, however after 8 mins I had to forfiet, because its pulling a nest and not taking a turn, so your wasting your time.

When other chars have had 50 + DOT placed on them, they just clear them and regen on their turns...how?

I use JMLS as lead (6&7), Han solo 1&7, Chewie 2&7, CLS 2&7, Hoda 2&7.

I've spent 15 battles achiving nothing. I contacted the in game help, they have stated its a bug and to reset my game, why would resetting my game, provide me back the 250 crystals burnt for energy, or the energy back?

My 100% of attack is also dropping if you forfeit, which I find odd, Help went has far as saying the screen shots I provided are not from the game...lol wtaf.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago