Forum Discussion

9 years ago

5's question

was kinda curious, as I just unlocked 5's but should I put clone trooper back on my team or wait until I get Rex?

I do know 5's is a force to be reckoned with (his 6 counters) but ct just seems too squishy =/
  • "X0160768;518323" wrote:
    Depends what the rest of your team looks like.

before I got 5's

Poe
    luminara
    akbar
    ventress (just for her buff ability)
    vader (mostly use him as a meat shield)

n if im not using vader I prefer savage
  • @C_Man101

Yikes, you have no synchronization there... You have a Resistance, Jedi, Rebel, Night Sister, and Empire.

Now while i wouldn't suggest running full anyone, you do need at least a couple of the same faction if possible.

This months "toon of the month" Anakin, now sync's with Jedi and Clones. With an Anakin lead, Jedi and Clones get 30% more base offense and 20% critical damage. Also now whenever someone falls below 50% (it used to be died with no damage boost,) Anakin gets 100% tm and his next attack does 75% more damage. Also with all the evasion from the leads of dooku, old Ben, Talia, and Lumi, (with Anakin lead mind you) whenever you attack, and your attack is dodged or evaded, the attacking toon gets advantage for 2 turns.

I read about this day before yesterday and tried it yesterday, but it worked fabulously...

I beat down QGJ, rey, dooku, and lumi to 55% or so, just above where RG procs, anakin had advantage, got his tm and 75% more damage, and I did his AOE. EVERYONE but RG dropped

Anyway, especially if you are getting Rex, going after Anakin is absolutely the right move. Also if you already have Clone Sarge starred up, you already have the most difficult part completed.
  • You dont need any other clone troopers for 5's to shine. He's my MVP. I finish top 10 regularly and a couple times 1st and I'm completely FTP.
    Phasma
    QGJ
    Rey
    Stormtrooper Han
    5's