Forum Discussion

9 years ago

6b hard darkside

Is haaaard!!! I can occasionally 1* it but never 3*, my Talia is only 4* so she doesn't last long once on the 3rd battle and I don't have Daka. Has anyone 3*ed it without daka? I really hate that ewok that constantly brings everyone back.
  • Yeah you have to just level your team higher. Until late then, that one is a bitch even a level 60 2* character can wipe the whole squad...
    Add more power!
  • Luckily, most of my top toons are dark side. Cleared it easily. Just need to overpower that ewok
  • "Preemo_Magin;26222" wrote:
    I think I have a bad dark side. I still cannot clear those d.... Ewoks. Which chars are you using, those that cleared it?

6 star sid max gear
    6 star kylo max gear
    5 star poggle max gear
    4star daka max gear
    5 star fett max gear
    And I believe I used 6 start ig88 as ally.
  • It is a hard fight. I 3* that one by stun and ability locking the lead ewok.

7* sid
    7* boba (AoE ability lock)
    7* bane (stun)
    5* daka (stun)
    4* Vader (ability lock)
    All max gear.

I couldn't do it until I brought in all the blockers and stunners. I was lucky enough to get a proc out of one each turn and was easy

Target the leader with daka or Vader and if they stun/lock him, switch targets and focus the other ewoks. If not then use banes and bobas to try, but once you get one or the other stop and see the specials for you next round of attacks.

Side note. Once I got past this fight. The others were easy.
  • I'd appreciate some help with this as I'd really like to start farming this stage, but every time I try it just rips me a new one.

My current dark side roster is: hxxp://imgur.com/a/rloFU

Highlights: 6* (nearly 7) sidious , 5* phasma, oppress, 4* maul, daka and Vader.

Is there any way I can beat this level? Is the only answer a higher star daka (I don't like that answer as I'm trying to farm Poe from cantina - cantina is sloooooow).

Thanks for any help.
  • Finally just passed this horrible level.
    Leader : Daka 5*
    Vader 4*
    Sid 5*
    Doukou 4*
    Talia 4*
    Ally: Phasma 6 or 7*