Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ackbar Mods..

Looking for advice to best Mod my Admiral Ackbar please.

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Tenacity first. Then Speed + HP/defense.

this advice is for Squad Arena. High tenacity allows him to not be stunned by EP, then he can un-stun the rest of the squad and it's like it never even happened.
  • Tenacity is good whether he's your leader or not, but speed not so necessary, especially if he's your leader. He has abilities that grant him tm, and gets quite a few turns already (but if you manage to find a good speed primary, go for it). He'll definitely benefit from health and protection. He's nearly essential on a Rebel squad in Tank Raid, and needs all the survivability possible.
  • What tenacity should I shoot for? I have him at 65%, is that enough?
  • Yes, should have clarified that speed is mostly a secondary stat concern. So HP/defense + Speed would have been a better way to word it.

65% is very good. Mine isn't at quite that and I'm top 20 in a whale heavy shard (only 2 others in current top 20 don't have a Rex at 7*). The only reason I'm not at 65% is that I don't have a +30 speed Tenacity mod. I find that +30 to be valuable to get him ahead of the Rex bonus TM at times.
  • "odatoyoda;775072" wrote:
    Yes, should have clarified that speed is mostly a secondary stat concern. So HP/defense + Speed would have been a better way to word it.

65% is very good. Mine isn't at quite that and I'm top 20 in a whale heavy shard (only 2 others in current top 20 don't have a Rex at 7*). The only reason I'm not at 65% is that I don't have a +30 speed Tenacity mod. I find that +30 to be valuable to get him ahead of the Rex bonus TM at times.

I got him to 65% with just 2 tenacity set bonuses and a 1 dot maxed tenacity cross...? I think you might be missing a tenacity cross or something because you should diffidently be at 65%
  • "scuba;775088" wrote:
    Where are you planning to use him?

GW. I am running a droid squad for arena, but my droids only get me so far in GW. As I have Luke and Biggs , and I come up against Vader \ DS combo a lot in GW, I found Ackbar to be very useful now.