Forum Discussion

Zumwan2
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

Advice for a returning player

Hello!
I've recently returned to the game after being away for about two years, and would appreciate your advice on what to farm next. I'm a FTP player.
I don't think I want to reroll, I don't want to be very competitive in the arenas, just have some decent squads and be able to have some fun.
Already level 85 and have plenty of 7* chars. I just started farming the 5 Genosians (I already had Poggle at a decent level), my first goal would be to get Padme, but other than that by what I've seen the 5 Genosians make a pretty decent squad, with all those extra attacks they get, which is why I wanted to farm them.
Any advice on where I should go next? With Padme I could have a decent Galactic Republic squad (I guess Ahsoka, JKA , GMY, and a 5th Jedi which I have plenty of), but if I don't focus on a single squad I probably will never unlock relics or reach a high Gear level. I could also try to get a better member for my Galactic Republic squad first, maybe going the path Phoenix > Thrawn > R2 or Ewoks > C3PO while hopefully keeping on raiding in my guild to eventually unlock General Kenobi.
Also, I have a pretty poor Ships squad, without many materials to fully level my existing ships and no ships at 7*.
https://swgoh.gg/p/975918932/
I'm open to any kind of advice!
Thanks