Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Ahsoka Tano

I know people say she's the best character in the game, but I find her to be the worst jedi

what am i doing wrong? I have her at lvl 50 with gear 5 n everybody is able to easily kill her
  • "TwistedFork;537021" wrote:
    I don't think she's one of the best toons, She's a heavy hitting Jedi self/party heal so she's handy. (Does 12k crit on a t6 Rancor with the door down) She's gets better closer to G7/G8

for me I find she only hits 500-1k where as my others hit 2k+, and her heal is only 49 hp which she typical dies in 1-2 shots after using
  • level up anakin, Qui Gon Jin, and Luminara. They are great starting characters for Jedi.
  • "Gank_Killer;538413" wrote:
    She certainly gets better as you invest more.

Best character in the game? I haven't heard anyone say that. Maybe she's being confused for Rey.

from what i've heard of ahsoka, she's the second best when it comes to rey
  • "Nicol_Bolas;538863" wrote:
    "C_Man101;538426" wrote:
    "Gank_Killer;538413" wrote:
    She certainly gets better as you invest more.

Best character in the game? I haven't heard anyone say that. Maybe she's being confused for Rey.

from what i've heard of ahsoka, she's the second best when it comes to rey

Where are you hearing this? I have not heard anyone say that before.

was watching a yter play the game where he states that until you get rey ahsoka will be your best char
  • I have her at level 72, gear 8, only needing a furnace for 9. I can say that she is a wonderful all round character. While essentially useless in arena, she is extremely underrated for raids and galactic war, in my opinion. Her heal in galactic war, plus her high damage makes her a must have in my team, allowing the entire team to survive much longer, especially when paired with another healer like Luminara. As for raids, she is put to best use when the rancor is under 50% health, as her special will do significantly more damage that way. When I use her in raids, she comes in second only to Rey in damage dealt. So, I think she's overall a great character to have, but there are still better farming options through cantina shipments.
  • She is nothing without her unique. If you don't have that leveled she's pretty close to useless without the right lead.
  • I'd say she's upper middle tier. Good survivability through her self heal, but I think she tapers off later on as other characters get faster and her base speed stays at 93
  • For me is one of best, only as every character have a moment when seem not be util. But she have potential his 2 moments are between the 10 most powerful basic and special, and in level 80 is between of 10 characters