Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Almost done farming cantina nodes...

With double drops today and tomorrow, I should finish Ebon Hawk (91/100) and Nightsister Spirit (95/100) shortly. What’s the best use of all this soon-to-be surplus cantina energy? Farm 3-F (KRU and his ship) for shard shop currency? Or farm a 16 energy node for more credits and higher ability material drop rates?
  • I can count on 1 hand the times I've gotten omega mats from cantina nodes. I'd recommend kru.
  • Depends what you need. If you've reached a point where shard shop currency is night abundant and you're severely pinched for omega mats, omegas. If you're leaning hard on shard shop for those slicing mats and G12 pieces, and you can get by on fewer omegas, KRUM.

There is not a firm "better" on this.
  • "Ultra;c-1884351" wrote:
    KRU and his ship

Thx for this little gem, I was farming the first map for the shards not noticing there's a better cost/profit ratio.

For the op, don't get lured by omegas on the last map. They have absolutely miserable drop rate, they are not meant as a farming source.
  • "yaklan42;c-1884403" wrote:
    I can count on 1 hand the times I've gotten omega mats from cantina nodes. I'd recommend kru.

This. I have been farming the Vets w/ 3 refreshes a day for over a month now and I've only seen omega mats drop twice. Not good odds from where I'm sitting.
  • Have had the grand total of 1 omega from all my farming of cantina nodes over 3 + years. .. went and bought a lottery ticket that day.
    KRU and his ship is the best option.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago