Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Alternate Vader

With the multiple versions of all of these iconic characters coming out, will we get a Youngling-killing, Wife-choking, Highground-yielding Vader?

note: in no way do I condone or approve of wife-choking... or youngling-killing for that matter
  • "CandymanJML2;c-1165722" wrote:
    "Crazylazyguy;c-1165654" wrote:
    "CameronD;c-1165639" wrote:
    It wouldn't be Vader, it would be Darkside anaikin with red eyes but I still approve of this!

The moment Anakin cut Windu's hand is the moment he became Vader. There is no such thing as Dark Side Anakin.

There was an episode or two in The Clone Wars where anakin had preemptively fallen to the dark side.

Well yeah, I mean the episode with The Ones, where he was influenced by the Son, maybe you can call him Dark Side Anakin in there, but it's just that..
  • "Guest;c-1165661" wrote:

But I would truly love getting him as well or a rework that can allow you to change Anakin's side and abilities depending on an option, such as for Clones to change side as well under a Sidious/Palp/Anakin lead. That would be great and fun to have knew kit on same chars.

I agree Clones should have both light and dark side synergies since they were just manipulated by whichever side controlled them at the time.
  • And Kylo without his helm on, too! Let's just make it a fun dress up game!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago