Forum Discussion

Rubberboy351
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Latest Kit Reveals

Where do I find the kit reveals in this new forum and is it possible for cg to make a direct link to them.

• These new forums are such a mess and unpleasant to look at. It’s buggy and completely unorganized. I really don’t see why the devs are using this now, the old forums were better by a lot.

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

I would like to know the same thing. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can’t find anything in these forums. 

awakened1130
    Seasoned Newcomer

I got an in-game notification that there is a new kit reveal for Death Trooper (Peridea) - I believe clicking on it it takes you to the old forums. But I came here to the new forums expecting a kit reveal but still cant' find it. I don't think they posted it yet... Either way, I'm not surprised if a lot of people are confused right now.

• For any mods reading these your old SWGOH forums were much more active, had a better UI, didn't require a sign in every time you navigated away, and generally increased community involvement and engagement. Please forward to the appropriate channels that folks are begging to keep the old forums because of how awful these EA forums are designed and 'organized' - I know you likely are facing the uncaring EA overlords who demand everything migrate here but your new player retention and veteran player engagement would increase significantly (along with your bottom dollar profits) if you just copy-pasted the much simpler design of the old forums. 

samcgui
    Seasoned Novice

Hey Dude!
    I guess the news and kit revels will be at Game Info Hub at forum's first page. 
    I founded the new Death Trooper there before it was launched. 
    New things, new learnings... ignore thoose rambling guys.. they can't learn new stuff.. 
    But still don't like those new ugly and dark portraits hahahahaha they doesnt comunicate well.. 
    This is the way.

Pulsipher
      Seasoned Traveler

Unfortunately things don’t seem to stay around there very long. Do they expire or get archived somewhere?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago