Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Anakin with his Padawan

So I have been running Anakin lead and playing around a bit wasn't sure if Ashoka is viable under him if modded right. I don't have her geared or modded so I can't tell if it would be worth it. She hits super hard and minor heal plus self heal is nice. Only problem is squishyness and speed. Has anyone tried this combo yet is it good or are there just to many better alternatives. Kinda like this team idea

Anakin L
QGJ
Aayla
Ashoka
RG

Feel like this Team Could put up some solid numbers and with Ashokas heal bringing people from yellow health to green again so Abakin can get more righteous fury hits off would be huge here I think. Put crit dmg mods on her cause she crits every hit and maybe Health mods focusing on Prot/Health/Speed bonuses I think Ashoka could be a little recking force possible hidden gem?
  • Ahsoka is actually pretty solid if you get here leveled and geared up. I've actually found her to be surprisingly tough but susceptible to getting alpha strikes (I.e. Rey one-shot). Her move set pairs well with most Jedi and I've even had success using her in Clone teams as well.

My opinion is that she's worth the gear investment. Worse case you get a very solid character for one of your other teams.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    I use Ahsoka on Arena team but under IgD not Anakin. Maxed and modded right she crits for 10k+ on her basic and 20k+ with special.

Anakin on the team with her is great she can keep triggering his unique. Health drops below 50%, when she attacks self heals back above wash rinse repeat. I have had her trigger it 4 times in one match.
  • I second the Ima Gun Di lead.
    As for mods, speed seems an easy answer but I'd suggest crit. avoid. since she loses her buffs when she suffers a critical hit. From there try to get as many mods with speed as a secondary.
  • Hey there! I have a g10 Ahsoka, omega on basic, as well as a g11 omega maxed Anakin. I play w Ahsoka a lot, she is very viable in GW, hits in the 11-12k range on basic and jumps up to around 15k w offense up. Despite this, Ahsoka is not arena viable in top tier play. She is simply too slow, has that weird critical thing, and doesn't quite put out enough damage or utility to make herself worthy of a 5th spot. I've tried speed, and critical avoidance, speed is better, I didn't notice any substantial change in her receiving criticals. Again, can't stress how awesome she is for GW, just not arena viable