Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Annihilate ?

The way I read it says gains max health equal to max health of whoever I take out with it. My health bar never moves when I use it. Am I misreading how this works?
Thanks in advance
  • the way i understand that part of the description is that, you gain the max health up, but it's not filled. say if the battle keeps going, and you annilated a gk and a baze (two toons with high health), and THEN you have a chirrut or barriss still alive and does the equalization move. Theoretically your DN will now have a MASSIVE health pool

but honestly in practice this never matters, since DN himself can't health steal fast enough to ever fill the possible substantial increase in Max HP he gets. and if your battle has gone so long as for him to annihilate multiple foes and have someone health equalize for him, then it's not like your squad really needs it either
  • one more note, i think it's meant to be used with his zeta'd leadership, 'cause then his aoe will at least absorb a good portion of hp after an annihilate

also, i can see when we have a darkside TB in the future, if over the course of 6 battles, DN does his instakill 5x, by the time you get to the last battle, he'd be nigh unkillable.

exception being if it's down to DN vs a fast stunner, then DN will still lose. in reality i can only think of 1 on 1s of DN vs dooku or zylo, DN will lose 'cause of the chain stuns, and high health won't help much. but in the TB scenario i can't think of any light side toons that can easily chain stun... maybe jyn or cls
  • I might be wrong but it's not the way I understand it. :)

• Let's say your Nihilus has 70% left of his 20k health points.
    • He then Annihilate an opponent and gains 15k health points.
    • His health bar will not appear to have increased but he will now have 70% of 35k health points (20k + 15k).

Don't take my words for it though. ;)
  • His health percentage stays the same. He increases in max health. If he has 15k / 30k hp. And annihilates someone with max of 20k hp, he'll now have 25k/50k hp.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago