Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Anyone figured out the best mods for Nute?

I'm gonna use him as support. Any help will be appreciated guys.
  • "DarkstarSunrise;c-1875525" wrote:
    Any help from girls will be unappreciated?

Everyone knows that women are stupid and in general worth less than men. I read something about this once where one man would be worth the same as two to four women, depending on how hot they were. Something like that. It made sense though.
  • "Stick;c-1875634" wrote:
    So when you have extortion on a guy ( that could be man or woman, darkstar )

I lol'd
  • "DarkstarSunrise;c-1875525" wrote:
    Any help from girls will be unappreciated?

No but your help is.

Man woman dude guy chick bro hun
    All mean “ person”

Anyways , for nute , I also am using him in a supporting role, focused on speed and offence. Really just use him to try and get extortion on someone right away. So speed helps with that. Some general durability helps with health and protection. Some argument could be made for crit chance and damage because of motivate. But that’s really more important for his allies.

• Interesting to know bro. I heard he is supposed to be moded with crit damage set, health set and offence.
  • So when you have extortion on a guy ( that could be man or woman, darkstar ) , and they then grant profit to your team , you get stacking crit damage and offence. So that’s why you’ve heard to do the crit damage. To capitalize on that. But you want to make that stack , which requires multiple people to have extortion throughout the fight. Likely at the same time. Which requires speed. Speed is very rarely second to any stat. More extortion will stack the crit damage and chance. So some will help, but not as much as speed
  • My Nute is G7 and is 240 speed. I guess there is more gear that gives speed till G12. How much speed do you reccomend?