Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Are Clones working as expected? (Clones vs. DR)

Obviously speed is a huge stat in this game. Having a character with an ability to automatically go first, and push his team to go first is just as huge. Having a set of g12 clones take out a Darth Revan squad when well modded with a massive amount of speed highlights a major issue with the strategy and balance of the game.

I am not writing this to complain about anything, if that is the desired impact then I'm just going to expedite and push to unlock clones even moreso now.

I assume two things:
#1 - We don't have the 501st Anakin yet, and that could be a huge boost to this team.
#2 - Shaak Ti is intended to lead other clones as a secondary squad with future clone marquees released, Ki-Adi-Mundi possibly, we'll see.

I assume the top teams in the game are supposed to be (in no specific order), JKR, Sith Empire, Padme lead GR, GG or Nute Separatists.

I assume the second tier strongest squads are intended to be Clones, Bugs, etc.

Long story short, I don't think Shaak Ti was supposed to work this well with the 501st, but I'd like to ask the developers, is this working as intended or should we expect a change to her leadership to remove the synergy with 501st squad?

Reference: Ahnalds video.

Q: How strong are you aiming to get the clone reworks when they come?
A: Tophat - That's a really difficult question to answer because their power will change with time. You'll just have to wait and see.