Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Arena: Shaak Clones or Padme?

So, I'm planning on making a new account, which will probably involve a Hyperdrive Bundle. With that bundle, I'd be able to farm up Arc Trooper relatively quickly, and a few thousand crystals can get a 2 star Shaak Ti to go along with the 501st Clones. Or, I could farm for GBA and (somewhat less quickly) get a Padme team.

So, which team is better? Specifically, which team is better against the Bastilla lead / JKR teams that make up most of the top of new shards? From what I can see both teams can crush JKR on offense but lose fairly easily to them on defense.

Teams would be Shaak Ti/Fives/Echo/Rex/Arc (could sub JKA for Arc) or Padme/GK/JKA/Ashoka/GMY (could sub Barris for GMY).

If there's another team that can counter JKR teams relatively well on defense, that would be nice to know as well. Only ones I've found are GLs, GAS, DR-Malak, and Sep Droids, none of which are as accessible as JKR is.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago