Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Asajj Ventress' heavy nerfs

The latest "fixes" and speed changes have totally ruined Ventress. She is the slowest character in the game and after the speed change she is always going to attack last. I get that some characters have to be slower than others, but she has half the speed of Dooku! She has 86 speed maxed, and Dooku has 161! Also Dooku and other characters like GS, Sid, Yoda, all get turn meter bonuses, which results with them taking 2 turns (sometimes 3 with Phasma), before Ventress can take 1.
Her AOE heal removed (i would prefer a fix to tooltip than the skill) and became self heal, which i don't see the reason for existing since her gear gives her 45% health steal. 1 aoe is enough to bring her to full hp.
Also her Rampage skill is still bugged. She doesn't get buffs if she kills a target by herself.
  • Her Speed leadership now gives Daka an incredibly fast stun, and she has 45% life steal when maxed.

I think overall she has been buffed this patch, a lot. Mine is 4* purple gear, will be my next Arena Shipmemts char. I think she'll do great leading Daka and some other NS as a B team in GW.
  • She may help a full nightsisters team, I don't know. By herself she is less useful than she was before.
  • I have her 5* and VIII and without Sid or Boba as leader her damage is quite low. If she gets killing blow instead of some other character on your team, she doesnt even get rampage bufffs. Also as leader, she only reaches 112 speed, which is still lower than 2/3 of characters. And even when enemy dies she does't always get turn meter. She can make Daka a bit faster if put as leader, but Phasma as leader works better for Daka.
    Her aoe heal was the best part when dispelling poggle buffs.
  • "Schwartzmaster;116745" wrote:
    I'm still gonna star her up. Her dispel alone will help against yoda.

Be careful not to give the whole enemy team offense and penetration though ^^
  • "Darth_Katsumoto;116842" wrote:
    Or double bladed saber?

Her dispell seems better to me too but maybe its just because she's getting better gear etc.

It is because the dispel bug got fixed and she can now dispel buffs better. But instead of giving aoe heal when she dispels, she now heals only herself.
  • When she debuffs she seems to debuff even herself? Whats going on?
  • I have her at level 75, 7 star, gear 8. And I wish I'd put the effort elsewhere. She is seriously not worth it. I barely use her, and I now look for teams who do have her and target them as an easy pick. Shame, as I think she's a great character, but in this game, currently, she's pants.
    Still... Keep her trained, as with the number of complete reversals this game has, and the number of continual changes, she'll probably be the best character in a few months time!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago