Forum Discussion

MadMan4646
Newcomer
8 years ago

Asajj Ventress

I am not even remotely ready for Commander Luke, so I've decided to focus on Nightsisters starting with Asajj Ventress.

I'm curious if anyone has had success with the "Strike Fear" ability against Chaze teams or teams that grant a lot of buffs. It seems like an effective ability.

Secondly, facing her on Light Side battle 9-A she appeared to be able to decent damage.

Just curious if anyone uses her.

Thanks
  • The biggest problem with Ventress is her base speed is really low. Even with amazing speed mods, she is likely to be either ability blocked or have her cooldown increased and then die before she ever gets to use her ability. I am hopeful that the NS rework will make her the dangerous foe she appeared to be in Clone Wars.
  • We need Darth Bane his orbalisk armor made him impervious to damage or Darth Zannah she was a sith witch and could do serious mental things to enemies
  • I use her and do decent in this game:

https://swgoh.gg/u/teague/

I think she's very under rated. The only teams I absolutely hate fighting are Maul teams. She and Boba are both bad against them. So I struggle to beat them. Fortunately, they're slowly going away.

She's great against any pre-taunt characters. She's easily the fastest character in game if the other team starts with zero buffs. I like her against Jedi teams too, as she'll remove every buff, despite foresight.

To use her best, you need a zeta on her passive. I wouldn't bother with her lead zeta. There aren't enough serviceable Night Sisters for her to be a good lead.

Daka is the only other Night Sister worth anything. Great help in GW. Decent arena choice, but I stopped using her there in favor of better choices.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago