Forum Discussion

6 years ago

B1 worth gear

Title says it all. Want to hear people's thoughts on whether the damage and slight speed increase you get from b1 being geared makes it worth it vs putting the gear on another character
    braskme
    New Spectator
    Depends on what the other character(s) you'd use the gear on happens to be, I suppose. I didn't find B1 to be a hard gear, though he needs a lot of cuffs. At 4*, g11 and a zeta, Blast Em! is doing about 9.5k, and he is assisting for around 4.5k. He gets an inital 25% damage boost from his zeta, though it varies with droid battalion stacks (+50% for 100). It doesn't sound like much, but B1 is attacking every turn so it adds up.
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    I only have him at 5* so he's still ag G11. I have an offense set instead of speed, but he's still quite fast at 260 (+115). At this gear level, I feel like I'd probably be better served focusing on speed over offense, but I imagine my current modding will suit him better once I get him to G12.

Either way, he's far more useful with the gear I have on him than he was when I only had him at G9 and 10.
  • "Slackerman92;d-206150" wrote:
    Title says it all. Want to hear people's thoughts on whether the damage and slight speed increase you get from b1 being geared makes it worth it vs putting the gear on another character

Idk G1 and G12+ have the same hp and prot. You're better off slapping health mods on him at G1 to make the most out of him.