Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Bastila Fallen Force Bond

Which parts of the ability Force bond does only work if Darth revan is the leader?
From the ability description it seems that only the thing with JKR works when DR is not the leader. But when I use them in the assault battles under palp lead DR also recovers protection from force bond.

• "RTS;c-2211125" wrote:
    So, stupid question: HOW does he recover the protection? (Like - how does the mechanic work?) Because I have yet to figure it out.

Force Bond: "... and Darth Revan also recovers Protection from Corrupted Battle Meditation."

Corrupted Battle Meditation: "Then Bastila recovers 1% Protection for each debuff on enemies."

The wording of force bond is odd, though, DR shouldn't recover prot if he's not in the lead.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "Sanderzas;d-239715" wrote:
    Which parts of the ability Force bond does only work if Darth revan is the leader?
    From the ability description it seems that only the thing with JKR works when DR is not the leader. But when I use them in the assault battles under palp lead DR also recovers protection from force bond.

part 1 = when DR is leader of ally squad

part 2 = when JKR is leader of enemy squad (DR leader of ally squad or not doesn't matter)
  • Has been like this since day 1, either a bug or poorly worded. There are far more important things to get fixed than this
  • It's not that I want it fixed, but I justed wanted to know if there are other parts of the ability that also work when DR is not the leader (and if it's fixed, the DR event will be much harder because ally slot doesn't count as leader slot, so then DR won't recover protection in the event)
  • AFAIK, the only thing that works when not leading is the protection recovery. Debuff immunity doesn't, no idea about the extra health/health steal
  • "RTS;c-2211125" wrote:
    So, stupid question: HOW does he recover the protection? (Like - how does the mechanic work?) Because I have yet to figure it out.

Unique - recovers 2% protection whenever a deceived enemy uses an ability

EDIT: whoops not SEE, DR

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 8 hours ago