Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Beating Chaze

I'm currently stuck at #11 in arena with 8 of the 10 teams ahead of me running Chaze, some with Rex lead, a couple with Wiggs, and one zeta Qui Gonn. I'm running Zeta Maul (L), Vader, EP, Kylo, and Dooku. I can manage to kill off either Baze or Chirrut, but I can't get them both. The combination of tenacity up and a string of heal over time icons a mile long means they usually fully heal on every turn and I can't shock or HI them to stop the bleeding of the ever-refilling health bars. Any suggestions as far as a strategy that might help?

My Nihilus is a few droid caller pieces away from g10, so just not quite strong enough to sub in yet for his buff removal. He gets blasted immediately as it is.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and hopefully some decent conversation gets sparked. Thanks in advance.
  • Then drop like a stone on defence.

I always wonder why in the top 5 I occasionally catch somebody with only a toon or two in their squad. Wasn't sure if it was a glitch, or some serious hubris. Always felt a little cheap attacking these, but I can't help myself. This makes me think it's an intentional move, and oh well, you know the risks. In all fairness, if it works, just pay the 50 crystals to reset the wait time and get into another battle right away to solidify your spot.
  • @Tuscan21

Yes mate 100% solo solo.

I posted in another thread about it, but I was prompted to try it after fighting chaze/wiggs/sun fac with my resistance team + maxed (incl gear 11 stuff) Zylo.

Resistance were wiped out before scratching baze lol

Ended up being amazed as Kylo chopped em down one by one.

Tried it without my resistance cohort (against a top 10 arena team that occasionally takes top spot at his payout, December 2014 shard) with ONLY Zylo. - Won.

For clarity it was before the protection recovery was fixed, but surely it's still doable.
  • "Shaunyvee;964764" wrote:
    @Tuscan21

Yes mate 100% solo solo.

I posted in another thread about it, but I was prompted to try it after fighting chaze/wiggs/sun fac with my resistance team + maxed (incl gear 11 stuff) Zylo.

Resistance were wiped out before scratching baze lol

Ended up being amazed as Kylo chopped em down one by one.

Tried it without my resistance cohort (against a top 10 arena team that occasionally takes top spot at his payout, December 2014 shard) with ONLY Zylo. - Won.

For clarity it was before the protection recovery was fixed, but surely it's still doable.

I'm pretty excited to try this as soon as I slap a zeta on him. Thanks for the tip!
  • Boba or Sun Fac or B2 pretty much solves your problem. Lots of options, use whichever you have.
  • "Ikenstein86;962737" wrote:
    "Shaunyvee;962735" wrote:
    Put zeta on Kylo Ren, and attack the chaze teams with him solo.

No lies.

Solo? Like solo solo... really? Not being snarky, just clarifying, you mean Zylo alone, with no other toons in the squad? Mind blowing, but that would be awesome to take one of those teams out with a crazed Kylo

My zylo took out gk, chaze and Rex all by himself, he won and gained full health and protection. Till nihilus came..
  • Hi I know this an old thread. My arena shard currently is FULL of chaze and wiggs team... I run DN (LEAD) g10, dooku g10, vader g10, EP g9, shoretrooper g9.

I used to run sithtrooper g9 before shore. I am one zeta away for vader and wonder if a zader led team based on the toons i used for current arena will make a difference?

I sadly rank at 100-200 usually the 166 average.

I haven't omegaed sithtrooper, EP, shoretrooper yet.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago