Forum Discussion

daeck2h65bir
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Next team to gear up on a level 75 Account

I'm currently using Pheonix Squad at GP 39642 for Squad Battles.  I'm using Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced, Tie Bomber, the Ghost and the Phantom or Slave One at GP 83094 for fleet arena.  

I'm building toward the Executor so I have a guide and am building toward a good ship.

In Squad arena about 20 days in I'm around 800 Ranked and falling out of the top 50 in Fleet arena.  

I need to get more competitive in Squad arena and Fleet arena.  Below see what I'm working on.  If I do an Empire team with Palpatine or Grand Moff as leader I can gear up the characters for the Empire ships and will also be able to unlock 7 star Grandmaster Yoda. 

I have a while before I get the Imperial Troopers to 7 stars.  I watch videos on YouTube about the game, so I know some characters and some teams require more KyroTech to complete.  Which teams use the least resources to stay competitive in the Squad if they're not needed for the Executor.  

I'm going to keep working on the Pheonix Squad because they're a great team and also can unlock 7 Star Emperor and 7 Star Thrawn.   I will get Bounty Hunters stared up and geared up as I progress.   

I'm going for Commander Luke Skywalker before Beskar Armor.  I want to unlock Revan both light and dark when gaining the 2000000 GP to get the required GP for the Executor.  

As for Galactic Legend I was thinking General Anakin and Luke.  Also Han and the millennium Falcon and Chewbacca.  

What teams should I gear up and use to give me the best chance in Squad and Fleet arena.  To unlock the Executor the account needs to be 2000000 GP which means more than putting relics on the Bounty Hunters.  What team is an early amazing team in Squads and fleet and that can be built upon.  I will build and get bounty hunters but I'm just now unlocking the nodes.  I have months of farming to get 7 star ships and the characters are still months away as well.  I have room for a team to increase my Squad arena awards.   Would you build a Palpatine Vader Thrawn and other Empire characters team?  Would it be stronger than the Phoenix squad in arena.   

I'm working on the following teams;

Phoenix Squad                  Ships Ghost almost 6 Star level 60 and Phantom 4 Star level 60
Ezra: 7 Star gear 7
Chopper: 7 Star gear 7
Rex: almost 5 Star gear 7
Kannan: 7 Star gear 7
Garazeb: 7 Star gear 7
Herra: 7 Star gear 7
Sabine: almost 6 Star gear 6

Empire                                                             Tie Bomber at 5 Stars Level 70
Darth Varder:  7 Star gear 7                      almost 6 Star level 60
Emperor Palpatine 5 Star gear 6             Ship Working on unlock
Grand Moff Tarkan: 7 Star gear 6            Ship Level 71
Grand Admiral Thrawn: 5 Star gear 6
Tie Fighter Pilot:  almost 7 Star gear 7    Ship 5 Star level 60
Royal Guard 5 Star no gear

Imperial Trooper
General Veers:  5 Star gear 6
Admerial Piett: almost 3 Star gear 6
Moff Gideon: 5 Star gear 6
Dark Trooper:  5 Star gear 6
Colonel Starck: 4 Star gear 6
Range Trooper: almost 3 star no gear
Snow Trooper: Brozium 4 star no gear

Jedi
Ezra: 7 Star gear 7
Kannan: 7 Star gear 7
Grand Master Yoda: 5 Star gear 6
Mace: 7 Star gear 5
Old Ben: 5 Star gear 4
Ahsoka Tano SNIPS: 6 Star gear 3
Jedi Knight Anakin: almost 5 Star gear level 3
Bastilla Shan:  3 Star no gear

Bounty Hunters
Bobba Fett 7 Star gear 7                             Ship 5 Star Level 60
All other Bounty Hunters to get the Executor at 4 stars and low gear level as I'm working on unlocking Jango Fett and the Hounds Tooth and also the Xanatu Blood.  

Geonosians 
All at 4 or 5 stars besides brood alpha which I'll work on when I can.  Gear level 4 and Ships at  Star level 2 or 3.  

daeck2h65bir
    Seasoned Newcomer

If the Imperial Troopers are not needed for the Executor and weeks or months away from 7 stars would you start gearing them?  Are they useable at low star levels?  Would 7 Star Emperor, Vader, Thrawn etc. bring more value early game.  

Since I'm still farming character shards should I store up energy for the double drops on the 25th?  

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago