Forum Discussion

cmjstota106
Seasoned Scout
7 years ago

Best Ewok Comp

Leveling up my Ewoks and I"m not sure what the best 5 are....I don't think Teebo is in the mix and Chirpa is the lead while Wicket and Elder are a must but what about the other 2 slots? Scout, Logray, Paploo? Which 2 of those 3 are the best?
  • Look at Paploo and Wicket. Paploo insta-taunts when gaining stealth. Wicket does more damage on his special for stealthed allies.

Most ppl tout a Chirpa lead ! Most ppl think u need Elder. I propose a different take.

If u want a faster, harder-hitting Ewok squad w/ superior survivability...

Teebo (L)
    Logray
    Paploo
    Wicket
    Scout
  • "Luniz;c-1540436" wrote:
    Chirpa L, teebo, wicket, logray, elder

Lemme know if u can drop any meta teams w/ no tank and only 1 damage dealer...i sure couldn't. I've had success w/ my afore-mentioned comp tho.

Should u desire to use them in pve instead, then Elder is a better fit than Paploo and just let stealth b your pseudo-tank...but either way, save the zeta, Chirpa can't hang.
  • Thanks Poxx, initially i'm just trying to get them to where I can beat the one event for extra zetas but would like them to be more viable on TW defense as well.
  • "Poxx;c-1539954" wrote:
    Look at Paploo and Wicket. Paploo insta-taunts when gaining stealth. Wicket does more damage on his special for stealthed allies.

Most ppl tout a Chirpa lead ! Most ppl think u need Elder. I propose a different take.

If u want a faster, harder-hitting Ewok squad w/ superior survivability...

Teebo (L)
    Logray
    Paploo
    Wicket
    Scout

Have you used this in arena and had success confirmed? Sounds solid.
  • @JohnnySteelAlpha

My 5 Ewoks r gear X, XI atm, but I did test them on my launch shard in Arena w/ arena mods and found this to b the most successful comp which is why I am focusing on them now.

In their current state, they have dusted off gear XII NS teams and Rex-led Wampa, MT squads...keep in mind, I haven't zeta'd any of them yet.

I have always hated the meta.

Right now I run zzThrawn (L), zDT, DK, Shore, zzEP, but the Fuzzballs will b ready in about 60 days. Can't wait ! Hard-farming Wicket who is almost 6* and Logray who needs a few more shards for 7*
  • I’ve used the Ewoks a great deal and have them all pretty much maxed with all their zetas...

Chirpa (L), Paploo, Logray, Elder and Wicket is what I’ve had the must success with...

Make Paploo as fast as you can (he can even outspend Zader under EP depending on mods). Paploo moves first and uses his “cleanse” on wicket... this calls wicket to assist and gives him enough TM to move next... use wickets stealth on Paploo to give him taunt... then just click auto and watch them go to town...

Super fun team and very strong vs the current meta teams... not great on defense unfortunately and the AI will not use then as intelligently as when you control them manually...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago