Forum Discussion

7 years ago

best Ewoks?

im trying to work better with my ewoks most are all g11 and i have paloo, chirpa and wicket zeta'd i been using logray elder but im thinking scout gives off so much DD seems a shame not find a home for him dare i replace elder?
  • It is a tough call because Elder really speeds them all up and can bring others back from the dead.
  • Logray is such a beast in his own right though. With all the running of Ewoks I have done ee or paploo are the ones I have switched out depending on what I am doing.
  • yeah he is and with a zeta hed be even better esp with scout since he crits alot , i think ill try without EE . paloo is zetad and his protection goes on for days lol
  • "GlitterOutlaw;c-1636199" wrote:
    yeah he is and with a zeta hed be even better esp with scout since he crits alot , i think ill try without EE . paloo is zetad and his protection goes on for days lol

Yeah paploo is a beast.
    Logray zeta is bad ass. Gives them so much survivability totally worth it.
  • "Turvantus;c-1636295" wrote:
    This was just asked very recently.

Posters seemed to agree it was Chirpa, Logray, Wicket, Paploo and Elder. Basically anyone but Teebo.

If more DPS was needed, sub out Elder for Scout. Otherwise above team.

Poor teebo.
  • Scout is highly underrated his Crits are crazy dmg and if your buffing right nobody should be dying so..... idk elder seems kinda waste. depending on what your doing ofc... raids you cant raise anyway.

side note just got wicket to 7* g12

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago