Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

Best general ships for any fleet based combat

I've never been a huge fan of fleet battles but since they are necessary for zeta farming and shard farming for toons like b1 battle droid and shaak ti I'm considering taking some time to enhance my ships to bring in better rewards as my current rank is 899 and I havent been able to successfully clear stage 5 hard mode of fleet. My best ships got wiped during an attempt for shaak ti and I need to know what ships I should be working on. I dont have han's millennium falcon yet so that ship is out for now but what other options are there?
  • Bossk, Biggs, Vader, geos, HMF, both the Phoenix ships. Tie fighter, boba’s
  • Silencer is vastly underrated. Particularly once you need more than one viable fleet in your inventory. It's special can hit for over 220,000k when maxed.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1969987" wrote:
    Silencer is vastly underrated. Particularly once you need more than one viable fleet in your inventory. It's special can hit for over 220,000k when maxed.

Yup. Definitely want Silencer as high as possible. Great ship. Stuns on basic? Yes please.
  • I actually started using endurance because I was tired of the old thrawn, home one, tarkin ships. And get this, I dont even have HT and I actually stopped dropping in ships. My starting lineup is Rex's arc (my rex is g12), vader, biggs (also g12), reinforcements are phantom 2, ahsoka, plo koon, anakin's star fighter. Ideally you want all 3 if them to be level 3 reinforcement. My endurance skills r all lvl 7 except for the ultimate which is maxed. That retribution helps lol.
  • Hound’s tooth should be all you need. Geos are another good option to easily 3 star but require 3 times the pilots and ships.
  • Hounds Tooth along with Geos! I like running into players with Vader, Biggs, Phoenix ships. I get an easy win. Using the Scimitar helps the Geos/HT get past pretty much anything.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1969987" wrote:
    Silencer is vastly underrated. Particularly once you need more than one viable fleet in your inventory. It's special can hit for over 220,000k when maxed.

Yep, I kill silencer immediately because of that
  • "OpticGK_Alex;c-1970042" wrote:
    I actually started using endurance because I was tired of the old thrawn, home one, tarkin ships. And get this, I dont even have HT and I actually stopped dropping in ships. My starting lineup is Rex's arc (my rex is g12), vader, biggs (also g12), reinforcements are phantom 2, ahsoka, plo koon, anakin's star fighter. Ideally you want all 3 if them to be level 3 reinforcement. My endurance skills r all lvl 7 except for the ultimate which is maxed. That retribution helps lol.

That is surprising, but it's Anakin synergy.