Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Best Light Side and Dark Side Team?

Still trying to figure out what are the best teams out there! I need help getting stars! :persevere:
  • There are no best teams. You need a good enough arena team to take rank 1 daily, and a good enough GW team to complete it everyday. Then you should be able to 3* everything no problem.
  • I'd say Rebels for LS (Wedge + Biggs + Lando + 3 others). As your support will get to use his lead ability, two out of Wedge, Lando, Ackbar would be great as leaders. Jedi and Clones are ok, too.
    For DS I'd recommend droids + Poggle + (RG, Daka, Phasma, depending on how many droids you have) with HK and Poggle or 88 as leaders. Most of them are easily farmable in GW and Arena.
  • My he tactic is to have a healing team and out endure everything. Though I mix and match based on what is in the node
  • I use:

LS: Ackbar (L), Leia, Rey, QGJ, ST Han/Lando

DS: Phasma (L), GS, IG-86, Old Daka. RG
  • My current light side setup varies slightly depending on how hard the battle is.

light side general team: QGJ (L), Lumi, Eeth, JC, Aayla or Ahsoka - JKA or other Jedi preferred for #6.
    light side counter team: IGD (L), QGJ, Aayla, Kit, Yoda or Lumi - Phasma, JKA, or OB preferred for #6.

I have no real dark side setup to speak of though, as my focus is solely on light side at the moment.