Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Best way to increase Galactic Power rating

At a glance, Galactic Power looks like it is a sum of the power rating from your characters and ships.

So it would stand to reason that gearing "cheap" to gear characters and pilots would give you the most bang for your buck.

Examples:

Characters like Mace Windu and Geo Soldier are both easy to gear and pilots.

Palpatine isn't a pilot but very easy to gear.

There is also a "gear needs" guide in the guides section: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88536/ultimate-gear-breakdown#latest

Anything I'm missing?
  • Ya GP is going to be huge in TB. Your going to have a magic GP number to hit in deploying toons to areas.
    I think another good idea is to star and level all those level 1 guys alot of people have. I got at least 10-15 with enough shards to 7* at level 1 gear 1. Bump them up to 50 is and star them and that should be a decent jump in power. Plus I'm glad I never sold off all my old mods cause they look like could be useful as well.
  • The best move would be to start with 7* characters that are on level 1, because as we've just found out, each phase will require higher * requirement (the last phase is 7* requirement for deployment), so if you boost 7* character, you will be able to deploy him even in the last phase...