8 years ago

Boba Fett Leader Team

I've been running this arena team:

Boba Fett 7* Lead
Greedo 7*
Chewbacca 7*
IG88 7*
Lando 7*

I'm looking to make it more of an efficient team. I'm feeling like Chewbacca might be a weakpoint, but i'm only keeping him around because he's 7*, has a taunt and protects Lando/others at least for a turn.

Any suggestions? Should I look into a full BH team with the new BF leader ability?
Or should I just look to upgrade tanks (and if I do, how many stars before its viable to switch in for Chewbacca)?

I just finished IG88 in arena store, so i'm looking to start someone new there, but i'm not sure if I should begin the long trek to 7* STHan (but not sure who to farm from arena otherwise I guess).

Here are some of my other characters of note in purple gear:
IG-86 7*
HK47 5*
Dengar 5.5*
Zam 5.5*
Cad 5.5*

Also have a secondary clone team going
Fives 6*
Cody 5*
Sarge 5*
Echo 5*
Rex 4*

I also have low level characters that I am considering sharding up due to having shards in their ships, but only want to bother if there's a synergy in arena/raids with the above:
Sun Fac
Geo Soldier
Geo Spy
TFP
FOTP
Poe

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
  • Only because he was 7*. Suggestions for an alternate?
    Sun Fac or STHan?
    Don't have shore or IG
  • I would farm both SF and sthan, you'll need SF for the 5x5* dark side ships challenge for zeta materials and he is really handy in arena.

As for boba led team, i think boba (L) rex maul SF and palpatine would make a pretty good arena team, definitely will keep you in the top 5. If you can start farming jedi, as they will probably be the new meta with qgjs new zeta ability and general kenobi becoming more prevalent.
  • SF is viable at 4* max gear, sthan not viable till 7* gear 11 though lol.
  • If you plan on running a bounty hunter team you will need to think about running shore trooper if you have him.

Wigs team will destroy bounty hunters at first but with shore it changes things after the initial burst.

• Don't have shore I'm afraid. Hoping maybe SF will be a good enough replacement for chewbacca. Right now I'm out geared on my arena competitors so hopefully can stay ahead of the initial wiggs bursts as well...
  • I run a maxed Bobacutioner lead with Cad, Lando, Vader, and ST Han.

ST Han is heavy speed mod so he taunts first (or early)...generally the fights go something like this:
    - Ability lock
    - Taunt
    - Red Dots
    - 2x enemy down from Culling Blade and Execute
    - AOE
    - TM starts to role and damage piles up quickly.

The team survivability centers around BF / Vader ability lock and ST Han taunt. I've been having a pretty fair amount of success in the Arena and GW.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago