Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Bronzium Character Drop

Ok EA/Capital, I don't think it's fair that new character I'm given through Bronzium, I already have. So, I just maxed or Luminara last week. 7* purple gears. Only to be given 25 useless shards....
  • Not gonna lie when i was younger id dream about if i had a lightsaber and thought about all the colours that are yet to be used; black, silver, gold (not the yellow they tend to show), bronze was a favourite idea but so was white because while its hard to picture a black lightsaber i think its harder to picture a white one, when i was really pushing the boat i thought multi coloured might be even better.

Anyway just a tad off topic at least you have 7* Lumi i still dream of having a 7*
  • "Fixer;74846" wrote:
    Not gonna lie when i was younger id dream about if i had a lightsaber and thought about all the colours that are yet to be used; black, silver, gold (not the yellow they tend to show), bronze was a favourite idea but so was white because while its hard to picture a black lightsaber i think its harder to picture a white one, when i was really pushing the boat i thought multi coloured might be even better.

Anyway just a tad off topic at least you have 7* Lumi i still dream of having a 7*

Multicolored...Yes! Like a mood ring. Lol. Or function dependant on colour. White=cut through a destroyer. Blue when tossed. Etc.
  • I got luminara today. I have her 7 stared. I got nothing. Must have been a glitch. That stings though, could have used those shards in the shard shop.