Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Bronzium packs?

So I pulled a 4 star Datcha from a Bronzium pack the other day. Anyone else gotten this lucky? Didn't think it was possible to pull more than a two star which is still very rare.
  • Just got a 4 star boba fett last night, now I'm literally opening bronze packs every 20 mins that I can get to my cell phone ha.
  • I got Uro today. He's 4* but doesn't seem to be very good. But he's my 5th dark side so I'll use him for missions for now
  • got daka, ima-gun di, mace windu and ewok elder so pretty lucky!
  • Pulled a 4 star Ima-Gun Di today. The next three bronzium packs were all shards also. 15 JC and the other 2 were just 1 shards of no names.
  • "Crymsonkyng;41109" wrote:
    To date I've gotten 4* urururu twice, 4* Poggle(shards since I had him already), 4* Fives, 2* Ashoka, 3* Veers, 3* Hoth Rebel Soldier, 2* Resistance Pilot, 15 snow trooper shards. I tend to wait until I have about 3k, to do multiple bronzium pulls at once.

Wow. That sounds crazy good. I got a datcha when I first started, but nothing since. I wonder if the multiple pulls at the same time might effect it somehow.

How long does it tend to take to save up 3k?
  • I've been crazy lucky with Bronziums; 4* Mace, Ima and Barris, 3* Fives today and 2* Jedi Guardian, plus a few characters like Royal Guard that got converted to shards. I promise I'm not hacking haha