Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Cad Bane relic 8 or 9 anyone?

I'm thinking about getting Cad to relic 9 to control the turn order in ships better. I've tried looking for updated ship statistics calculators that factor in relics... of course as we all know, there's nothing out there. So instead of investing in game just to see what the speeds come out to, I'm turning to the community for your experiences.

What speed does XB get if Cad Bane is full 6 dot mods full max stats and Relic 8? I know the max speed of XB is 188... so that's R9.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "InquisitorFang;c-2384117" wrote:
    What blows my mind is that Cad is such a bad character in himself and here’s someone talking about R9ing him?

Anyway, fleet meta is in flux with Profanity hitting the tables and huge investments in Executor seem inadvisable.

Depends entirely on your fleet shard.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "ts_71;d-259041" wrote:
    I'm thinking about getting Cade to relic 9 to control the turn order in ships better. I've tried looking for updated ship statistics calculators that factor in relics... of course as we all know, there's nothing out there. So instead of investing in game just to see what the speeds come out to, I'm turning to the community for your experiences.

What speed does XB get if Cade Bane is full 6 dot mods full max stats and Relic 8? I know the max speed of XB is 188... so that's R9.

At r7 it's 184 if that helps.
  • You can use this site to calculate your ships stats - https://playbook.cafe/imperialfleet/tools
  • What blows my mind is that Cad is such a bad character in himself and here’s someone talking about R9ing him?

Anyway, fleet meta is in flux with Profanity hitting the tables and huge investments in Executor seem inadvisable.
  • "StarSon;c-2384118" wrote:
    "InquisitorFang;c-2384117" wrote:
    What blows my mind is that Cad is such a bad character in himself and here’s someone talking about R9ing him?

Depends entirely on your fleet shard.

You can mirror exec very reliably using slower RC and XB. No need to relic Cad beyond R5. Relic9 Cad won't stop anyone climbing over you. I would say it makes counter even easier.