Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Cant find a spot for GAS

He tried to lead the 501st but Shaak Ti said no way. “When you reach your full ability level (7 stars) I’ll let you take over, but until then, I am a better leader.” So Anakin tried to join them anyways as the fifth member instead of their leader but Barriss was like “nuh-uh. I make the 501st harder to kill than you do.” So what did Anakin do? Well he went and cried to Padme of course and feeling sorry for him, she allowed him on her team.

Seriously though, I know there have been a zillion posts about 5* Anakin but I’m really having trouble finding a spot for him. I won’t have him 7* until after the next TB. My clones are my anti-DR squad for GAC (Shaak-TI, Rex, Fives, Echo, and relic 7 JKA). Adding him to that team makes it worse. Making him the leader makes it far worse. I guess he fills JKAs spot on Padme’s team? I mainly use Padme for things like Geos if I need Traya elsewhere. I guess the aoe daze will be good.

Still really pathetic that the character that was billed as being like a raid boss can barely find a spot in my roster. But once I get him 7 star I can totally own arena like Traya, JKR, and DR owned arena when they came out, right?

Nope. Can’t leave him on defense because a Padme team can nearly auto him. But wait, once ARC trooper comes out that will change everything right? He’ll totally own arena then. Nope. ARC trooper will make the team even WORSE on defense vs. Padme because the attacks out of turn will feed them more protection up.