Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Cantina Node Farming

Hey, guys! I've been lurking around these forums for a while, now, picked up a lot of great info. So, this is my first actual post, being that I'm at the point I need some more specified information. Long term, I'm looking at making a team that is mostly scoundrel based, with an emphasis on hitting DoTs. I plan on having IG-88 lead with omega and Greedo. Past that, I need a bit of help. I'm just about to hit 7* on my Old Ben through Cantina Nodes, so next I plan on going for either Lando or Kylo, but I'm not sure who would be a better option. I see a lot of different opinions on both characters. I also need a taunter somewhere in the group, and I'm currently thinking about going with Poe, but I would also consider Fives, even though he can't taunt. That would leave with me with one other spot to fill in the squad, which I may use on Phasma, due to advantage up landing even more criticals and DoTs. What do you guys think I should do? I want to use some of the more obscure characters because I'm tired of seeing the same old squads of QGJ, Rey, RG, GS, and the other extremely common characters.
No RepliesBe the first to reply

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago