Forum Discussion

4 years ago

CAT Force Leap Speculation

I just re-read the developer insights for CAT. At one point it says:

There is no way for Force Leap to start off cooldown (at the moment)...

That makes me think if the part in the brackets is hinting at something big in future, which will indeed allow the Force Leap to be used right way... Could it be some sort of synergy with GL Ken? Will GL Ken have an ability (or unique), which allow him to reset CD for all (or at least certain) allies? If that is what it is, it will be such a powerful kit....just to think about it...
  • Her kit is already powerful. Allowing instakill right from the start of the battle under new GL would be another huge jump in power creep and I really hope we won't see it (unless it requires some very specific conditions which can be postponed by opponent, like resetting when Kenobi is wounded or something).
  • "Hortus;c-2266951" wrote:
    Her kit is already powerful. Allowing instakill right from the start of the battle under new GL would be another huge jump in power creep and I really hope we won't see it (unless it requires some very specific conditions which can be postponed by opponent, like resetting when Kenobi is wounded or something).

Really hate to necro this thread, but looks like I was right in the first place...

Anyway, it's just one time instant kill and also with the possibility to revive. So it's not that overly powerful after all.
  • Except it gives you 5v4 in the first 2 moves of a fight.

Plus you then have to bring in someone that can revive. Also then have to hope that their revive is guaranteed or the percent chance to do so triggers.