Forum Discussion

4 years ago

CAT's Force Leap not instantly defeating target

I'm outgunned by my GAC opponent 3 GL's to 1. One of his is an r8 Rey with no ult. The only one he put on defense. Yet somehow when I used CAT's force leap, it didn't instantly defeat her. What gives?

...it's worked before against Rey's with their ult, so wondering why it wouldn't work now as The Great Nerf hasn't even happened yet.

Anyone have any ideas how this is WAI?
    winterwolves
    Seasoned Traveler
    You used it on Rey herself?

Have a read of the GL unique that all GLs have. Can't be defeated by those kind of attacks.
  • It's a destroy effect exactly like Nihilus' or BAM's.
    All GLs are immune to destroy effects and take massive damage instead.
    It has never destroyed a GL. If anything, it merely did enough damage to one shot her which mechanically isn't the same thing.
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Solus_Imperius;c-2288205" wrote:
    It's a destroy effect exactly like Nihilus' or BAM's.
    It has never destroyed a GL. If anything, it merely did enough damage to one shot her which mechanically isn't the same thing.

Bam doesn't have a destroy effect... Mando does
  • @Winterwolves , I have, though admittedly I think it's been because I've had the GL's in a spot where the damage it does do may have been enough to kill them. Didn't realize all GL's had that as part of their uniques. Guess it is WAI and I hadn't read up enough on that ability not being an instant delete on anyone. Thx for the head's up, I feel a bit foolish now hahaha. ??‍♂️
  • "thedrjojo;c-2288214" wrote:
    "Solus_Imperius;c-2288205" wrote:
    It's a destroy effect exactly like Nihilus' or BAM's.

Bam doesn't have a destroy effect... Mando does

It won’t instantly defeat a gl tho

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 17 minutes ago