Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Character exchange/donate question

I just started a guild with a friend who is new. Is it possible to give away or "Donate" a character that I am not using to someone else?
  • "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to start a new account and donate traya, sion, nihilus, sith trooper and nest all g12+ and zetad sit on top of the arena board indefinitely" this ain't Pokemon ffs.
  • "obidrew1;c-1640760" wrote:
    Can you imagine the secondary market for character "donations"?

$$$
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1640771" wrote:
    "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to start a new account and donate traya, sion, nihilus, sith trooper and nest all g12+ and zetad sit on top of the arena board indefinitely" this ain't Pokemon ffs.

No need for the hostility.
  • The only place something like this can happen is in LS, DS and cantina table missions. This is a "light version" of being able to borrow from another player as they can only borrow from each ally once every 4 hours and it doesnt show all allies all the time.
  • Ok. Thanks to the helpful. Would be cool if it could be done. At least for us good people it would be fun. After all it is just a game.
  • "Payne;c-1640939" wrote:
    Ok. Thanks to the helpful. Would be cool if it could be done. At least for us good people it would be fun. After all it is just a game.

Would be a nightmare for any new player who doesn't have a friend donating characters.