Forum Discussion

6 years ago

CLS mod tenacity, CD , and potency?

For a new team g11 in top 250 to 300 with CLS rebels, what percents would be a good balance after modding.
216 CD I guess
My current good tenacity and potency secondaries are on other toons, but I am guessing tenacity offset for +20 with another +20 from tenacity secondaries so around 40 total on top of CLS base

+ 20 potency from secondaries beside +24% potency cross so 44% on top of CLS base

200 - 260 total speed.
What am I wrong with?
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    He inflicts tenacity down so it's not necessary to focus on potency. Besides, with his lead zeta, it's sometimes better if he is resisted more. And speaking of zetas, if you put one on Learn Control, he gets +100% tenacity when he doesn't have the buff, so even tenacity may not be as important. I have a CD set and a Defense set on mine (defense just because both mods had great speed secondaries and the cross had an offense primary).
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I have mine with 4 speed mods and 2 potency mods. 277 speed, Offense Cross, Crit Damage primary on Triangle
  • "YKMisfit;c-1848793" wrote:
    He inflicts tenacity down so it's not necessary to focus on potency. Besides, with his lead zeta, it's sometimes better if he is resisted more. And speaking of zetas, if you put one on Learn Control, he gets +100% tenacity when he doesn't have the buff, so even tenacity may not be as important. I have a CD set and a Defense set on mine (defense just because both mods had great speed secondaries and the cross had an offense primary).

Cool, that's good to know. I always go with the suggestions in the advanced missing menu, besides the 2 1st suggestions they have more detailed suggestions in the deeper menues
  • I have a speed/tenacity set, in the 270 range for total speed. Tenacity cross is great if you're fighting against JKR teams, as it'll help him resist the CD increase from direct focus and the TMR from GMY. If you don't have a Zeta on Learn Control, though, I wouldn't bother with tenacity as your opponents will likely have very high potency (JKR gains +70 from Bastila and everyone gains +100 from Battle Meditation after Bastila takes her turn).