Forum Discussion

4 years ago

CLS or JKR

Who should I farm first, the droid for JKR or Farmboy Luke for CLS? All the other required characters will be 7* by the time the farm is done.
  • Both are good chars with the right team. Doesnt really make a big difference.
    If you go for JKR you will have a good Jedi team set and you can go for Drevan/Malak.
    If you already have Raid Han and at least Chewbacca (Chewpio and C3PO maybe?) or you are not far away of them CLS is a good option too.
  • For ease of use, its JKR. CLS takes more components to the team, the basic JKR team allready works very well with just JKR; Jolee, Bastila and GMY, and you should have all of thoose when you unlock him anyways.
  • For starters, I'd say JKR. You'll get a team that can net you good scores in Tank/Sith, other than a very very solid arena team. Great JKR Jedi (Jolee/Bast/GMY) are quite accesible (not to mention, they're accelerated farms now). The 5th depends on your situation (GK if you have him, I guess you're not close to Hoda yet).

To get these benefits with CLS you need way more resources, as his supporting cast requires a decent investment in BH & Ewoks (not to mention Chewpio's farm, I think he's not accelerated yet, but I might be wrong).

After JKR, you can decide whether pursuing a CLS team or a Sith Empire (Darth Revan/Malak) is more preferrable to you (I went for the second option).
  • "KorAgaz;c-2248437" wrote:
    For starters, I'd say JKR. You'll get a team that can net you good scores in Tank/Sith, other than a very very solid arena team. Great JKR Jedi (Jolee/Bast/GMY) are quite accesible (not to mention, they're accelerated farms now). The 5th depends on your situation (GK if you have him, I guess you're not close to Hoda yet).

Ok, I don’t have GK yet, but I should unlock him soon
  • "KorAgaz;c-2248437" wrote:
    For starters, I'd say JKR. You'll get a team that can net you good scores in Tank/Sith, other than a very very solid arena team. Great JKR Jedi (Jolee/Bast/GMY) are quite accesible (not to mention, they're accelerated farms now). The 5th depends on your situation (GK if you have him, I guess you're not close to Hoda yet).

To get these benefits with CLS you need way more resources, as his supporting cast requires a decent investment in BH & Ewoks (not to mention Chewpio's farm, I think he's not accelerated yet, but I might be wrong).

After JKR, you can decide whether pursuing a CLS team or a Sith Empire (Darth Revan/Malak) is more preferrable to you (I went for the second option).

Yeah, I hate to agree but I have to ^^^

zFinn CLS BB8 R2 C3PO can solo HAAT, but it takes all relic with only bb8 C3 R2 as allowed G12s

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago