Forum Discussion

Ashur_Noah
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

Conquest - Sector 4 Boss Luke

Before I waste a bunch more energy (lost once already & 2nd time not sure what happened the game glitched & nobody was attacking, had to hard reset) how do I beat Boss Luke at the end of Sector 4 (he with the 50 stacks of Total Concentration)?
Use high health / protection characters, get rid of Yoda & Mace and & wait him out until the stacks are gone?
    Whatelse73
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "Ashur1;d-258828" wrote:
    Before I waste a bunch more energy (lost once already & 2nd time not sure what happened the game glitched & nobody was attacking, had to hard reset) how do I beat Boss Luke at the end of Sector 4 (he with the 50 stacks of Total Concentration)?
    Use high health / protection characters, get rid of Yoda & Mace and & wait him out until the stacks are gone?

Basically it's just waiting it out. Stick in a team that can survive and just keep hanging in there. I was able to do some armor shred stacks on him as well. Though it's a bit buggy because one run it counted the armor shreds, then the next run it didn't. So, who knows. lol
  • I was able to do it with both Rey and SLKR teams for the achievements.

Try to focus down Mace/GMY and stay alive until JML can be damaged. May lose a unit or two or two depending on how much stamina going in (I’d recommend at least 85/90% to 3 star it with Rey or SLKR team).

For Rey, I’d recommend bringing JTR, R2, RH Finn, RH Poe. For SLKR I start the standard KRU, Hux, Red, and FOST (although FOST can be changed to FOX if you are worried about losing a star from him dying).

Hope this helps!
  • Rey bando Kuiil ig11 vandorchewie.
    With zealous ambition yoda and mace killing themselves and the team last long enough to 3 stars.
  • JML Basty JKR JKL Hoda. JKR to swap turns, basty to put speed up on hoda, hoda Mt everyone and heal, jkl to cause he is awesome.