Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Crush Them Feat

I used Vader’s Merciless Massacre and killed the last 4 enemies. I did not get the feat. Has anyone completed this feat and what did you use?
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    It needs to be all in one single attack. Not a chain of attacks like MM.
  • I got it today on T6 after about umpteen times with GAS 501st. Took me a long time to figure out the right pattern of attacks to get them all low enough to have three knocked out with one attack.

When you used MM did you kill 4 enemies with one attack or 4 within MM? If you didn't kill them at one time I would assume that the game is reading each attack as one turn, but I could be wrong.
  • GAS works, if you kill 2 with the AoE and 1 with the armor shred attack it also counts
  • Also used gas and some jedi to boost him. Shaak, bastilla buff him and gas oneshots em with aoe
  • "Milolyen101;c-2212659" wrote:
    DR, JKR with GAS, and JML all work as well

This. I had more luck boosting JML with Hoda than GAS
    EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie
    I did it with GL Rey. It only took a couple of attempts to get it to work.
  • SEE killed 3 with his ulti, but Old Ben just kept standing there, deze without moving. Didn't get the feat ?
  • "Moorebid;c-2338452" wrote:
    SEE killed 3 with his ulti, but Old Ben just kept standing there, deze without moving. Didn't get the feat ?

Have you got Massively Overpowered equipped? That's causing bugs with some character interactions. Removing it may allow you to complete the feat.