Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Current best JTR team?

What's the best current JTR team with all of the summer toons being farmable now? My alt account is running the standard JTR, R2, BB8, Thrawn, GK squad - which can win on offense almost 100%, yet seems to fall on defense regularly as well.

Is G12 Holdo better than Gk for this squad? Scavenger instead of Thrawn? Nest? What are people seeing these days?
  • I think the fifth doesn't matter too much one way or another. Unfortunately on D, JTR just won't hold in arena now. Both Traya and non-Traya Nightmare can beat it, Bastila can beat it, other JTR can beat it, and I think Titans can even beat it.

Still a good team, but with so much arena diversity now anything non-Traya lead will have a harder time of it...while there are certainly plenty that can beat Traya, non-Traya teams have a huge target on their back.
  • I run JTR, R2 BB8, Thrawn and nest, all zeta'd. I cracked top 50 in my arena (fighting against mostly Bastila to get there) but Traya knocks me back everytime. Top guy in my shard has Res trooper and Holdo in place of my thrawn and nest but he's no longer first... Sadly I think JTR lead is no match for current meta on defense
  • I run JTR BB8 R2 Holdo +1. I can't figure out who the +1 should be though. Have tried Scav Rey, Thrawn, Nest and L3. None great on D. Do great on Offense but fall 30-50 spots during day. Hover 40-90 range.

Edit: My G12 Holdo is pretty awesome but I csnt say she is better than GK. Just different. Daze and heal and a health pool as big as GKs. 100k+ EHP with zero g12+ pieces. She is also awesome in P1 of Sith raid.