Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Darth Revan - Easier T5 tips.

I went on panic mode thinking that it was brutal while at work hearing everyone complain about it. I beat it in just a couple tries and I think people may not really be reading abilities or understanding some functions that are happening. Here is some basic stuff you need to be doing to beat T5 easy.

- Fear the leader, not the adds. This spreads to everyone. DON'T use HK or Carth and aoe after fear is up, because you are essentially GIVING them a turn.

- Don't shock with Fallen until after you have aoe shocked with Revan. Make sure you target a unit with shock already on it or you are skipping out on a ton of damage.

- Transition between the 2 mentioned above each round and you can just about fully clear them with taking very little to no damage. The shock combo will effectively wipe out an entire wave. This needs to be saved for 4/4 start, but the actual order of operation is more important than the actual damage.

- The boss if you remove all adds goes into overdrive. Leave 1 add up. When using FEAR on him, it will not stick, but that does not mean the adds didn't get feared.

- Fallen FEAR will aoe inflict stagger. Use this wisely AFTER FEAR has expired to recycle their TM and effectively gain another free turn.

- No zetas are required. Nobody other than Fallen needs to be T12 for this to technically work consistent.

... hope it helps!

FYI T6 use potency on Juhani to stun fallen, and its GG /w Revan buff immunity prior.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,714 PostsLatest Activity: 16 hours ago